Poulsbo Animal ClinicUrgent Care and After-Hours Emergencies
Poulsbo Animal Clinic is committed to managing your pet’s immediate health concerns. We offer comprehensive urgent care services for cats, dogs, and pocket pets. Our goal is to ensure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Our urgent care services include:
- Thorough diagnostic procedures, including imaging or lab work
- Routine or advanced surgery, if needed
- Monitoring your pet’s condition
Urgent care services are available during normal business hours:
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday / Sunday: Closed
Please contact us if your pet needs immediate medical attention. Signs of an emergency may include:
- Difficulty breathing, chewing, or eating
- Ingestion of a foreign body or toxin
- Acute trauma or injury
For emergencies outside our normal business hours, Poulsbo Animal Clinic recommends Animal Emergency and Trauma Center (AETC). Also located in Poulsbo, WA, AETC offers a full range of emergency services, including advanced diagnostic procedures and trauma management. If your pet is experiencing an emergency outside our normal business hours, please contact AETC immediately at (360) 697-7771.