Poulsbo Animal ClinicOut and About: Pet Friendly Poulsbo and Kitsap County Locales
With all the friendly people, miles of gorgeous trails, dozens of parks, and temperate climate, life on the peninsula certainly has its perks. Fortunately, pets can also join in the fun, as many local restaurants, businesses, and nearly all lodging establishments allow pets. Join us as we take a tour of pet friendly Poulsbo and Kitsap County!
Pet Friendly Poulsbo and More
Enjoying the great outdoors together is one of the best parts about being a Poulsbo pet owner. Our city offers much in the way of dog parks; some of our favorites include:
- Oyster Plant Park
- Poulsbo’s Fish Park Trail
- Frank Raab Park
- American Legion Park
- Liberty Bay Waterfront Park
After working up an appetite with your pup, check out one of the many pet friendly Poulsbo area restaurants for a bite to eat:
- Dining Dog Cafe and Bakery – Treat your dog to a special dining experience or doggie birthday party at this unique establishment in Edmonds.
- J.J.’s Fish House – This place offers fresh fish, amazing chowder, and a dog friendly deck with a great view.
- Burrata Bistro – Enjoy tapas, paella, and other southern Mediterranean fare, along with a pet friendly patio.
- That’s-a-some Italian Ristorante – If you’re in the mood for authentic Italian food prepared with local ingredients, this is the place for you! You’ll also love its location in historic downtown Poulsbo near the waterfront.
Tails and Trails Around Kitsap
Getting out and exploring the peninsula with your pet is part of what makes Kitsap County so special. Consider the following pet friendly outings:
- Spend the afternoon playing and picnicking at Battle Point Park on Bainbridge Island.
- Check out Point No Point Lighthouse (the oldest lighthouse on Puget Sound).
- Visit the Port Orchard Farmers Market.
- Peruse a pet friendly shop, such as Boomer’s Pet Boutique.
Don’t Forget About Us!
At Poulsbo Animal Clinic, your pet’s health and safety is our top priority. Call us today to schedule your pet’s next wellness visit. We’ll make sure they’re current on all necessary vaccines and parasite preventives to keep them protected on all your adventures. Happy “tails” to you!